- Standard scope of supply
The machine is designed for dynamic balancing of two-, three- and four-bearing cardan shafts.
Suitable for services with small load, 50-70 cardans per month.
- balancing 2-, 3- and 4-bearing cardan shafts;
- frequency-controlled asynchronous electric drive;
- combination of optimal design and reasonable price;
- simultaneous display of unbalance magnitude and angle on a 17-inch touch screen monitor on 4 planes
- simple and intuitive software interface
|Balancing rotors weight range, kg||3-120|
|Maximum rotor diameter, mm||200|
|Maximum flange diameter||300|
|Max. cardan shaft length||4200*|
|Number of simultaneously measured planes||4|
|Minimal achievable residual specific unbalance, gmm/kg||1,0|
|Rotor rotation speed range, rpm||400-2500|
|Drive type||Frequency-controlled asynchronous electric drive|
|Electric motor power, kW||1,5|
|Equipment||Balancing system PAK-4|
*can be changed by customer's order.
positioning and fixing the rotor at the unbalance elimination point;
contact welding for welding weights;
cabinet type protective guard;
bed length can be changed by cutomer's order;
special technological adapters.