BALANCING MACHINE 97B50BALANCING MACHINE 97B50
Machine 97V50 is designed for balancing disc type rotors that do not have their own bearing surfaces (necks, pins). For locating and installing parts, use their own base center hole.
Such machines are indispensable for entire groups of parts such as:
- discs of various designs
- pulleys, flywheels
- dual mass flywheels and torque converters
- baskets and other car clutch elements
- fan impellers
- milk separators
- brake discs and drums
- couplings of all types
- pump impellers
- wood and metal cutting tools
Balancing machines of this series have a vertical axis of rotation, which allows quick replacement of the part, and also provides convenient access to the unbalance elimination zone without removing the part from the machine. It can be used in the conditions of serial, small-scale and single production (depending on the configuration).
We offer a complete solution for balancing parts, we don’t just sell machines
Along with the machine, you will receive balancing technology, skills training, and technical support for the entire life of the equipment.
Commercial offer for equipment
Leave a request, our manager will contact you to clarify the details for preparing a commercial offer
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES
The equipment has a high accuracy of determining the imbalance, all machines are produced with an accuracy of at least 4 g∙mm/kg (on special order 1.0 g∙mm/kg)
- Spindle of a special design, assembled according to a unique technology using high-quality high-precision bearings.
- Machines can have both round and tapered spindle fit, which allows to achieve a high degree of coaxiality of the mandrel and spindle.
- The transition mandrel, made on high-precision equipment, allows you to achieve precise balancing of the product.
- The monolithic design of the supports and the frame prevents vibration losses during balancing by reducing the number of elements of the “oscillating system”.
- High-precision sensors perceive even micro-vibrations emanating from the rotor.
The convenience of use
- This type of machine is most effectively used for balancing parts in serial and small-scale production.
- The machine bed has a high rigidity, which allows to balance the rotor with a large initial imbalance, without the risk of destruction of the machine components, this allows you to speed up the balancing process by 2 times.
- The machines can operate in a “semi-automatic” mode, and after the completion of the measurement cycle, the rotation of the spindle will be turned off automatically (without human intervention), this will allow the operator to perform auxiliary operations in parallel with balancing, for example, prepare the next part or test weights
- The machine can be equipped with a collet detail with pneumatic or manual clamping, or also with a pneumatic clamping chuck.
- All machines are equipped with protective covers and comply with all modern safety standards, incl. CE and EAC.
- The machine can be optionally equipped with a “drilling module” or a “milling module” to increase productivity and simplify the unbalance removal process.
- The machine can be equipped with both the PB-02M microprocessor system and the PAK-1V system based on an industrial PC.
- The electric motor has a power reserve, which allows to reduce the acceleration and deceleration time of the part.
- The electric drive is equipped with a frequency converter, it provides reliable protection of all electrical equipment and allows you to organize smooth acceleration and deceleration of the electric motor, as well as perform stepless regulation of the rotor speed.
- To increase productivity and simplify the process of unbalance elimination, the machine can be additionally equipped with a “drilling module” or “milling module”, to eliminate the unbalance of the rotor without removing it from the machine. It is convenient to use to increase the performance of the operation.
- All machines have a balancing accuracy of 4 g * mm / kg, often this accuracy is enough to meet the needs of our customers, however, according to special orders. order, we can make the accuracy higher and add functions that are not available in standard machines.
- The machine can be equipped with a collet detail with pneumatic or manual clamping, or with a pneumatic clamping chuck.
- If the production works with a large range of products, a large number of mandrels may be needed, our company can produce according to special order any mandrels to cover all your needs.
We produce machines according to the full production cycle (we manufacture all machine parts ourselves), so we can produce the machine you need, which differs in its characteristics from the standard range
BALANCING SYSTEM AND CONTROL
We make balancing easier – the main advantage that characterizes our balancing systems.
- Ease of use and ease of operation do not require special theoretical knowledge from the operator.
- Displays the balancing process in real time, monitors the unbalance behavior of the rotor on the screen to achieve the best result.
- The maximum sensitivity of the machine at any time of operation, adjustment to the rotor and calibration of the machine is carried out by the operator himself.
- It is free from the influence of external vibration factors on the measurement result, has a high level of noise immunity of all elements.
- World-leading functionality and accuracy, backed by 40 years of development and application experience in a variety of industries.
Balancing system PB-02M
Full functionality for solving various balancing tasks. Very reliable, unpretentious to heavy working conditions system with the LCD display and the membrane keyboard.
|The largest mass of balanced rotors, kg 50||50|
|Maximum part diameter, mm 550||550|
|Maximum height of the part, mm||200|
|Minimum achievable residual specific imbalance, g.mm/kg||4|
|Number of measured rotor correction planes||1 and 2|
|Rotor speed range, rpm||300 — 1000|
|Type of drive||Variable frequency asynchronous electric drive|
|Electric motor power, kW||3,0|
|Instrumentation||PB-02M / PAK-1|
|Equipment||Equipment for balancing parts according to the statement of work Operation manual|
SUPPORT AND TRAINING WHEN YOU PURCHASE
Our company has a technical support service center. If you have any questions, you can contact us for help.
EXPLORE OTHER MACHINES
Balancing machine 97B100
Vertical balancing machine for rotors weighing up to 100kg. Balancing of parts with installation on their own base center hole.
The page contains a list of characteristics of the basic model of the machine. Almost any machine parameter related to the balanced rotor (diameter, length, weight, etc.) can be changed at the request of the customer. When ordering a machine, all parameters of a balanced rotor must be agreed additionally.
We will correctly calculate the tolerances for the permissible residual imbalance according to your drawings. Balance right!